Sign up here
The NYC Health Benefits Retiree client service walk-in center on 20 Courtlandt St. is closed. Due to the closure of the office, retirees who mailed or faxed forms or correspondance March 11, 2020 or after must resubmit their documents as follows:
1) Inquries and questions can be emailed to email@example.com
2) Forms/documents (including IRMAA refund applications) should be sent via email to NYCRetireesHBP@emblemhealth.com
Please include only the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
3) For questions regarding the PICA prescription drug benefit program please call 1-800-467-2006.
4) If you are a HIP-HMO member turning 65 or on Medicare due to a disability, please contact HIP at (800) 447-9169 to enroll over the phone. Please identify yourself as a City of New York retiree or dependent of a retiree. For all other members enrolled in a HMO plan, please contact your health plan at the customer service numbers on the back of your ID card.
Please note that active employees can contact NYCAPS Central by:
1) Phone - 212-487-0500
2) Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Or HealthBenefits@dcas.nyc.gov
Please check the NYC Health Benefits Program website periodically for updates.
Have feedback about this website?
Tell us what you think.