Get Email Updates

Sign up here

Here's What to Do If You Didn't Get Your CVS Card

If you have not received your CVS prescription drug card and you need to fill a prescription, you may print out a temporary card. 

During Welfare Fund office hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., call Sakina Carter, 212-354-5230, ext. 1326. Otherwise...

Active Employees and Retirees Under 65 can print a temporary CVS/Caremark card here.

Medicare-eligible retirees can print a temporary SilverScript card here. 

You do not need an ID number. Take the card to your pharmacy (it doesn't need to be a CVS) and provide your Social Security number. Your pharmacist will use the number to confirm your enrollment in the PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund SilverScript prescription drug plan.

You may fill prescriptions at ANY pharmacy, not just CVS.

Coverage for diabetes-related prescriptions has not changed. Keep using your basic health insurance card to fill those prescriptions.

Please confirm that CVS/Caremark or SilverScript has your correct address by calling CVS at 866-209-6177 or SilverScript at 866-881-8573. You will not need to give your Social Security number over the phone.

Link to CVS/Caremark website:

Link to PSC-CUNY Welfare Fund SilverScript website


Have feedback about this website?

Tell us what you think.