Get Email Updates

Sign up here

Have You Moved to a Temporary Address?

If you have moved to a temporary address for the duration of the Covid-19 period, please attach a note to your Hi-Cost Rx Claim form that indicates your reimbursement check should be mailed to your temporary address, or inform ASO by regsitering at (use your legal name; your password is your Social Security number). Otherwise, reimbursement checks will be mailed to the permanent address you have on file with the Welfare Fund.


Have feedback about this website?

Tell us what you think.