How do I get help with my pension?

For pension information, start with your campus benefits office. If you have a pension through the Teachers Retirement System, the number is (888) 869-2877. For other inquiries, the PSC's pension specialist is Jared Herst,, 212-354-1252.


Have feedback about this website?

Tell us what you think.