Our 61 Broadway office is closed during the pandemic period, but we are in operation. The best way to contact our staff is by email. Use the Welfare Fund contacts here or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effective Monday, January 11, the COVD-19 vaccine will be available to people 75 and older, P-12 teachers and education workers, first responders, public safety workers, and public transit workers. “In-Person College Faculty and Instructors” are included in Vaccination Phase 1B. For eligibility, click here.
- To find the nearest NYC provider location and instructions for making an appointment click here. For other New York state locations, click here.
- Experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? A FREE, safe and confidential test is available to all New Yorkers. To learn more and find a testing site near you, visit on.nyc.gov/nyccovidtesting.
- Need a Guardian Dental card? Click here.
- Missing Your IRMAA check? Please see IRMAA Reimbursement Special News